domingo, febrero 19, 2012

Épico


I will not rebel or stand up against any authority
I will keep consuming endlessly
I will consume even more in recession that I didn’t produce because I am told I need to get the economy back on track
I will continue to believe everything the media portrays
I will abide and accept all political regulation even though I didn’t vote on them
I will continue to work longer hours and accept higher domestics bills
I will continue to be brainwashed by the false needs that advertisements presents to me
I will not protest in any form
I will accept wars and poverty
I will continue to be governed by rich minority and will accept corruption
I will continue to believe that I cannot make change.
I will continue to suppress true characteristics of myself
I will not stand up for what I know is right
I will continue to argue that this is just the ways it is
I will continue to do what I am told

thus,

I will be a disciplined person
I will be a patriotic person
I will be a diligent worker
I will be a good countryman
I will be a manpower that generate glory, freedom and the very mean of being a human

I will be a profit livestock ready to be slaughter.

En castellano:

No me rebelaré o me mantendré en pie ante cualquier autoridad
Seguiré consumiendo sin parar
Consumiré todavía más cuando haya una recesión que no he producido, porque me dicen que tengo que hacer que la economía se ponga de nuevo en marcha
Seguiré creyendo todo lo que los medios digan
Cumpliré y aceptaré todas las regulaciones políticas a pesar de que no las haya votado
Seguiré trabajando más horas y aceptando facturas domésticas más altas
Me continuarán lavando el cerebro creándome falsas necesidades a través de los anuncios
No protestaré de ninguna forma
Aceptaré las guerras y la pobreza
Seguiré gobernado por la minoría rica y aceptaré la corrupción
Seguiré creyendo que no puedo cambiar las cosas
Continuaré suprimiendo mis auténticas características
No defenderé lo que que es correcto
Seguiré defendiendo que esto es como tiene que ser
Seguiré haciendo lo que me digan

Por lo tanto,

Seré una persona disciplinada
Seré un patriota
Seré un trabajador diligente
Seré un buen compatriota
Seré la mano de obra que generará la gloria, la libertad y el verdadero significado del ser humano

Seré un ganado rentable listo para el sacrificio.

No hay comentarios: